Answers from Our Experts (1)
Nestled in the clouds (well, almost, thanks to a partially open-air setting), The Berkeley Health Club and Spa offers many pampering treatments, but we think these are the spa’s best:
1. Lava Shell Massage. This body massage uses heated tiger clam shells to penetrate into your muscles, assisting in ridding the body of stress and tension. When you want to feel utterly relaxed and pampered, this one’s for you.
2. Monticelli Mud. Using mud from the mineral-rich banks of Monticelli, Italy, this healing and restorative body treatment helps detoxify and drain the body, leaving you feeling renewed and with soft, supple skin.
3. Sacred Space at Hyde Park. If you love getting the royal treatment, but want only the most natural, sustainable and organic ingredients touching your body, consider this 55-minute massage and exfoliation session.
4. Berkeley Elegance. This facial is essential when you’re looking to reverse the signs of aging, and helps lift, plump and smooth out any wrinkles or fine lines.
5. The Berkeley Luxury Pedicure. The London spa’s nourishing pedicure gets your toes in top form, first with a soak followed by a rest in heated booties before cuticle shaping and polishing. A must for summertime, when you’re sporting open-toed shoes.