Answers from Our Experts (2)
If you’re headed to Los Angeles to visit Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills, there’s a lot you should know about the one-of-a-kind Five-Star hotel. Here are our top five tidbits:
1. The hotel is a celebrity magnet. Celebrities and VIP guests frequent this boutique hotel, and it’s not a passing fad. Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills is known for the major movie scripts — we’re talking Good Will Hunting and The Godfather — that were penned in the Lobby Lounge & Bar (you can see original scripts hanging here).
2. Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills is small. If you’re looking for a huge high-rise hotel with multiple dining venues, this isn’t the spot for you. It has one restaurant, one bar and only 117 rooms. But the Five-Star hotel’s size means privacy and great service.
3. They offer customized, personal service. The hotel keeps track of you during your stay, making notes of what you like and what you don’t, plus anything you may need. You can bet on your next trip the staff will serve you even better according to your preferences.
4. The spa truly pampers. Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills has a small spa tucked away within the gym. There are two private treatment rooms primed for pampering, or if you’d prefer you can have a facial or massage in your room or in a cabana next to the rooftop pool. While you’re at the spa, make sure to check out the gym — it features state-of-the-art equipment and a personal training system by celebrity trainer Joshua Love. Don’t miss the rooftop yoga classes on Sundays and Mondays.
5. You can ride in style. The hotel’s complimentary house car — a chauffeured Mercedes — is available to shuttle you around Beverly Hills. The service is complimentary from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and available depending upon availability. We say forget about the taxi — just make arrangements with the concierge and soak up the VIP treatment.
Five things you should know about Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills are:
1. Viceroy L’Ermitage became part of Viceroy Hotel Group in 2010. Previously it was known as Raffles L’Ermitage.
2. Viceroy L’Ermitage is known for having the largest guest rooms in Beverly Hills. Executives and celebrities alike find Viceroy L’Ermitage to be their home away from home due to the spacious guest rooms, exceptional service levels and personal attention delivered by the staff.
3. Viceroy L’Ermitage understands the importance of the guest arrival. To exceed our guests’ expectations, we offer a 24-hour flexible arrival and departure time with advance notice. Once a guest has stayed at Viceroy L’Ermitage for the first time, the guest can opt to be greeted curbside and escorted directly to his or her room upon arrival. No need to stop at the front desk, as we understand our traveler’s time is valuable.
4. It is the Viceroy L’Ermitage staff that makes us who we are. Viceroy L’Ermitage was built in 1977. We have members of our team that have been here since the beginning. It is these team members that continue to educate the new staff on what it takes to carry on the legacy that is Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.
5. One of my favorite features we are able to offer is our One-Bedroom Beverly Suite. This suite is unique because it offers 1,200 square feet of living space with two full bathrooms and a sofa bed. The extra bathroom is ideal for families traveling with small children or nanny.