Answers from Our Experts (3)
Far from just a place to sleep, it’s the luxurious extras that make Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills a Five-Star hotel and Beverly Hills fixture. You’ll find plenty of great amenities during your stay, but here are the best five:
1. The house car. It’s a given that a Mercedes beats a taxi any day. Rides within Beverly Hills from the chauffeured car are complimentary, so if you’ve got plans in the 90210, just arrange with the concierge to be dropped off in style. The house car runs Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.
2. The rooftop yoga classes. Yoga’s great health benefits can only be improved by the views of Beverly Hills and the Hollywood Hills that you can soak up in between poses during these classes. The complimentary classes are offered Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings and are completely worry-free — yoga mats, blocks and other equipment are supplied for you, as is an after-workout smoothie.
3. The bathroom amenities. Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills stocks its bathrooms with Italian-made Acqua Di Parma toiletries: you’ll find body lotion and perfumed soap on the counter and shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the shower. These luxurious products feature the Colonia fragrance — a lemon scent that is mixed with jasmine, white musk and other florals. The products are miniature but they seem bigger than what you’ll usually find in hotels.
4. The gorgeous pool. Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills’ sparkling rooftop pool is the perfect place to soak up the California sunshine. We love whiling away an afternoon on the poolside lounge chairs, or if you want a little more privacy and some shade, reserve one of two cabanas. They’re stocked with complimentary water, fruit and soda and all the amenities — and more than — you’ll need for a day outside: a flat-screen TV, DVD player, CD player, radio, fax machine and phone. You can even arrange to get a spa treatment inside.
5. The pet perks. You won’t be the only one to receive Five-Star service at Viceroy L’Emitage Beverly Hills. Bring your dog along (for $35 a day) and they’ll receive a welcome cookie, a cozy bed and bowls with water bottles and food to fill them. They can even receive spa services. That’s right — your dog can get pampered as well, thanks to Healthy Spot, a pet retailer in West Hollywood. The hotel will arrange for your dog to be picked up and have a spa day while you do the same at The Spa at Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.
The five best amenities at Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills are:
1. Our colleagues.
2. Rooftop pool with 360-degree views of Beverly Hills and the Hollywood Hills.
3. Workout facility with high-end equipment and amazing views of the Hollywood Hills.
4. The residential feel makes Viceroy L’Ermitage more like a home away from home.
5. Each room features a private balcony overlooking Beverly Hills or the Hollywood Hills.
Five of the best amenities at Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills are:
1. Our service and staff.
2. The rooftop pool with 360-degree views of Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.
3. The eighth-floor fitness center overlooking the Hollywood Hills.
4. The custom welcome amenities tailored to our guests’ preferences.
5. Our signature restaurant, Livello.