Answers from Our Experts (2)
While Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills doesn’t have many planned activities, they do have plenty of amenities for kids. Here are the five best amenities geared toward children:
1. Personalized amenities. The guest relations manager at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel keeps tabs on the kids who visit often. So if your children have a special hobby or a favorite color, the next time you visit there will most likely be something waiting for them reflecting these things. For instance, if your kids love golf, there might be an initialed golf glove with balls waiting in the room. Otherwise they might find a toy or special slippers.
2. Room amenities. Upon arrival, your kids will receive coloring books, which they can then scribble on in their room while watching cartoons on a giant flat-screen TV. Any other amenities you might need, including a crib or rollaway bed, will be placed in your room if you make arrangements through the L’Ermitage concierge.
3. Rooftop pool. The lovely heated rooftop pool in this Beverly Hills hotel is perfect for kids to splash around. There isn’t much shade up on the rooftop, though, so be sure to bring sunblock for your kids.
4. Kid-friendly refreshments. Your kids will be welcomed with fresh lemonade or cookies and milk depending on their preference. Whichever they choose, a treat upon arrival reminds kids that they’re more than welcome at this chic hotel.
5. Planned activities via the concierge. While the concierge is not necessarily a children’s amenity, the concierge at the Viceroy L’Ermitage can help you plan all aspects of your trip to Los Angeles. Stop by his or her desk in the lobby with an idea of what your children want to do — from visiting Disneyland or Universal Studios to surfing lessons and horseback riding lessons — and the concierge can help make arrangements for you. If you know what you want to do before you visit, call ahead and the concierge can start working on getting you tickets and appointments for fun kid-friendly activities.
We provide children with a scrapbook and stickers to help them remember their stay with us. We can also provide custom amenities such as cookies and milk.