Answers from Our Experts (2)
There are plenty of wonderful things to eat and drink at Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills, between the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel’s restaurant Livello and The Lobby Lounge & Bar. The restaurant was revamped in early 2012, and chef de cuisine Zack Gochin is at the helm. Here are the five best things we think you should eat and drink while at Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills:
1. Moscow mule. This classic cocktail is delicious and served in a pewter mug with a lime on the side. It’s topped off with a splash of tangy ginger beer that gives it a kick. We think it’s the perfect cocktail to sip on while relaxing by the fire in The Lobby Lounge & Bar.
2. New York cheesecake. If you want a dessert that won’t put your full stomach over the edge, try the New York cheesecake with an Oreo cookie crust. It’s a small serving, so you’ll be able to eat the whole thing yourself. And you’ll want to. It’s rich and creamy with the perfect amount of chocolate.
3. Cobb salad. You can’t visit California without having one of the favorite salads of the state. The chopped salad is perfectly fresh and includes avocado, chicken, tomatoes, blue cheese and delicious Asiago cheese crackers on the side.
4. Oysters. You can’t go wrong with oysters. You can order these in this Beverly Hills’ hotel’s dining room or at the bar — and they’ll come along with a zesty ginger summer salsa.
5. Spaghetti carbonara. Need we say more? As if pasta isn’t good enough as is, this dish comes with savory bacon, black pepper and, for a hint of Asian flair, there’s edamame, too.
The five best things to eat and drink at Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills are found at Livello:
1. Duck confit salad
2. Chicken piccata
3. Miso-marinated black cod
4. Filet mignon
5. 62-degree egg