Answers from Our Experts (1)
It’s hard to go wrong at the glamorous Aqua Star Babor Beauty Spa, but before you visit this Beverly Hills hot spot, take a look at our list of the five best treatments. With so many great options, you’ll thank us for narrowing down the selection:
1. St. Tropez Spray Tan. If you want a natural-looking tan without sitting in the sun, opt for a spray tan in the St. Tropez booth, where you’ll get an immediate glow that deepens over the next eight hours. The spray tan, executed by an airbrush technician, will last several days — without the risk of wrinkles and skin damage down the line.
2. Organic Bliss. We love this warm sugar scrub that exfoliates and hydrates even the driest of skins. The 50-minute scrub will leave your arms and legs feeling smooth. Choose from two luxurious scents: Moroccan Rose, made with patchouli and fresh rose petals or Malaysian Silk, made with lemongrass, cardamom and sandalwood.
3. Organic Delight Facial. If you’re feeling tired, opt for the signature 50-minute Organic Delight facial — it uses tropical fruits to brighten the complexion and tone and hydrate. Peach and apricot balm renews skin, a special herbal serum removes toxins and papaya enzymes eliminate dull, dry cells.
4. Aqua Star Signature Massage. There are plenty of massages to choose from at this Beverly Hills spa, but the most popular just might be the Aqua Star Signature. You’ll choose one of eight aromatherapy oils to be used during your 50-minute trip down relaxation lane, leaving your muscles and your mind in complete harmony.
5. Poolside foot massage. What’s better than a foot massage? We’d say a poolside foot massage while lounging by the Aqua Star Pool. Enjoy a 30-minute service delivered by the spa staff while you soak in the sun, then return to the comfort of your cabana for a snooze.