Answers from Our Experts (1)
Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Encore Macau has three restaurants of its own (Café Encore, 99 Noodles and Golden Flower); plus you’ll find a number of great places to eat inside Wynn. Here’s everything that’s available within the property.
1. Golden Flower at Encore Macau. The resort’s fine-dining restaurant is a must during your visit. Golden Flower serves Shandong and Sichuan delicacies as well as special dishes in the Tan style, a special cuisine that originated in the Qing Dynasty.
2. Wing Lei. Visit to see the striking dragon covered in 90,000 Swarovski crystals and stay to dine on the dim sum and delicious contemporary Chinese dishes. The upmarket Cantonese restaurant is popular with visitors and locals alike.
3. Mizumi. The traditional Japanese restaurant offers teppanyaki, robatayaki and a sushi bar — plus a multi-course kaiseki menu — in a beautifully restrained space with large windows overlooking Wynn’s meticulously tended grounds.
4. Ristorante Il Teatro. Feast on Italian specialties while taking in the shows on Performance Lake. The restaurant gives you the best seat in the house while you dine on black angel hair pasta and herb-crusted rack of lamb.
5. Red 8. The 24-hour restaurant is in the middle of the gaming floor and has a menu of Chinese dishes.
6. 99 Noodles at Encore Macau. The funky shop within Encore offers hand-pulled noodles and congee.
7. Café Encore. Chinese and Macanese classics are served in a jovial setting with black and white marble floors, lime green chairs and frescoes on the walls.
8. Café Esplanada. You’ll find a menu of international favorites, including local dishes (barbecued pork buns, oxtail soup) and Western fare (Reuben sandwiches, Australian lamb chops).