Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you’re hitting the road with the kids, finding a place with the right food for everybody can be a challenge; Memphis, however, provides enough options that you’ll find something that the whole family can love. Here are the five best kid-friendly restaurants in the city:
1. Huey’s Restaurant, hailed for the best burgers and service in Memphis, has kid-size burgers and a kids’ menu, and more importantly, the tradition of shooting the sandwich toothpicks into the ceiling.
2. The homey Three Angels Diner, outfitted with mismatched chairs and tables shellacked with vintage newspaper and magazine clippings, offers pinball machines to play on, as well as hearty burgers, soups and desserts on its menu.
3. Incredible Pizza is more than a restaurant - it’s an experience, with a buffet, arcade, bowling lanes, bumper cars, mini golf and indoor go carts, topped off with Mr. Incredible dance parties every hour.
4. The Trolley Stop Market, started by local Whitton Farm owners, offers fresh meals and inventive pizza creations with theme nights, such as Taco Night or Vegan Night.
5. The Kooky Canuck is exactly like it sounds, serving up four-pound burgers to share or attempt alone, an 18-scoop ice cream dessert and popular s’mores.