Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before heading to The Betsy Hotel, here are five things you should know about the luxury South Beach hotel.
1. Its colonial, plantation-style façade makes it a unique property in the art deco district of Miami.
2. Book ahead. The rooms at The Betsy can fill up fast, especially when there are special events happening in the area. Some weekends at the Betsy have a 30-day cancellation policy.
3. As a guest at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel you have first dibs on the beach. Included in the property’s resort fee are chairs, umbrellas, and towels on the beach for your use while staying at the property.
4. The property’s only restaurant is BLT Steak, but food is available in the lobby lounge and at the roof top patio as well.
5. There are rooftop yoga classes four days a week (Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun). Refresh and relax as you take in the gorgeous morning views at the luxury hotel.