Answers from Our Experts (1)
Bring the kids when visiting Mont-Tremblant. The family-friendly destination offers a number of activities that your children will enjoy:
1. Ski lessons. Tremblant Snow School will teach your children how to ski or snowboard under the guidance of certified instructors. Flaik GPS technology allows you to link up with their movements, and keep track of your little ones on the slopes.
2. Ski and daycare combo. Children ages three and four can take part in Tremblant’s Mother Nature Camp, with the first half of the day on the slopes, and the second half wrapped in the warmth of Tremblant’s Kidz Club.
3. Snow tubing. Families are invited to slide down Tremblant slopes in winter tubes each evening at 6 from December 20 to March 16.
4. Ice skating. On the grounds of picturesque St-Bernard Chapel by the lake, there’s an ice rink and an outdoor fire. Visit at night, when the rink is lit and music plays softly. Don’t worry about bringing your own skates; pairs are loaned out for free at the kiosk. Skating takes place between December 20 and March 16, weather permitting.
5. Swimming. Tremblant’s indoor/outdoor Aquaclub features several pools, hot tubs, a fitness center and a swinging Tarzan rope that will entertain both kids and adults.