Florida provides the perfect spot for family-filled vacations, and Naples is no exception. Here’s our list of the five best things to do with your youngest companions:
1. Hit the beach. Located on the west coast of Florida, one of the best things you’ll find in the area to do with kids is hit the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Throw down a towel or pull up a lounge chair and soak in the rays, or don a mask and snorkel to explore the underwater world —the water is ultra-clear!
2. Visit the Naples Zoo. If you’ve had your fill of fun in the sun, why not hit the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, a zoo and historic garden in one. If your timing is right, try and take the Night Vision After Hours tour.
3. Check out the Shy Wolf Sanctuary. Walk on the wildlife side and visit the Shy Wolf Sanctuary for a truly unique opportunity to get up-close-and-personal and learn about wolves, wolfdogs, big cats, foxes, and prairie dogs, all in their natural habitats.
4. Explore Sun-N-Fun Lagoon. Make a splash in the one million gallons of water-filled fun at Sun-N-Fun Lagoon. Your kids can speed down any and all of the five water slides or in the interactive water feature while you make your way down the lazy river, and the entire family will enjoy any of the park’s four pools.
5. Visit the Children’s Museum of Naples. Be one of the first to visit the C’mon! Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples when it opens in February 2012. Naples’ first museum designed especially for kids, the museum will feature 13 exhibits that encourage families to play and learn together, regardless of physical or learning abilities.
See All Answers