Answers from Our Experts (1)
Nashville is best known for music, but guessing someone's music tastes is about as hard as picking a zebra out of a line up. Why not bring home something they can taste rather than guessing at their favorite music flavor? Here are some great places to stop in before you leave. You'll head home with more than a few treats!
1. Chucklet + Honey — cookies of all kinds!
2. Olive and Sinclair Chocolate Co.— try the original salt and pepper variety.
3. Sweet 16th Bakery — in East Nashville, find something you don't like... I dare you.
4. Bang Candy Company— handmade marshmellows, syrups, and other adventurous treats
5. Bellemeade Bourbon — two Nashville guys making their great-great-great-grandfather's bourbon.
6. Tricycle Sweets Company — One lady, three wheels, great bakes!
7. Roast Inc. — go home with a pound or two of these perfect coffee beans
8. Papa C's Pies — go with the strawberry rhubarb in summer or the jack daniels pecan in fall. YUM.
9. The Peach Truck — the best Georgia peaches brought to you by Stephen and Jessica Rose, two of Tennessee's finest.