Answers from Our Experts (1)
Hotel Chandler has a number of wonderful features that will enhance your Manhattan visit. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Hotel Chandler Bar. The minimalistic bar, located just off the lobby of the hotel, is comfortable and stylish. Here you’ll find two-top tables and a marble-topped bar in front of an elegantly back-lit display of a wide variety of liquor bottles. The experienced bartenders will mix up your favorite cocktail or help you create a new drink.
2. The fitness center. On the second floor of the Forbes Travel Guide Recommended hotel sits its 24-hour fitness center, complete with both cardiovascular and strength-training machines made by professional-grade companies such as Octane, Cybex and Hoist. You’ll also find a water cooler, fresh towels and a full bathroom with a shower.
3. The concierge staff. One of the best things about choosing a boutique hotel such as Hotel Chandler is the level of service afforded to each guest. Here, the staff is readily available to you every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., helping you plan every aspect of your trip, from tours to restaurants and shows.
4. Free wireless Internet. With complimentary Internet access while staying at the luxury hotel — simply type in the login information given to you at check-in — you’ll be able to stay connected as much as needed.
5. The top-notch location. Manhattan is all about its unique, bustling neighborhoods, and the boutique hotel’s spot at the intersection of the Flatiron District and Murray Hill is one of the most action-packed. With nearby sights such as the Empire State Building, the New York Public Library, Bryant Park, Mario Batali’s famed food market Eataly and even Times Square, Hotel Chandler’s location makes it easy for you to explore all the city has to offer.