Answers from Our Experts (1)
Soho House New York’s dining options, The Restaurant and the Library Bar, offer many delectable contemporary bites, but for the best taste of the hotel and membership club, we’d suggest supping on these five things to eat and drink:
1. Soho Mule at The Roof Deck. For a true taste of summer you can’t beat this drink, made with 42 Below vodka, lime juice, housemade ginger syrup and soda. The Roof Deck is quite the hotspot in warm weather months so arrive early to beat the crowd of beautiful people.
2. Avocado Toast at The Restaurant. Start the morning off at the Forbes Travel Guide Recommended hotel with a toasted slice of multigrain toast topped with a generous portion of chunky mashed avocado spiked with red chili flakes. For extra protein, ask for a poached egg on top.
3. Picante de la Casa at the Club Bar. Spice fiends will love the fiery flavor of this cocktail, which is essentially a piquant margarita made with Cazadores tequila, red chilis, cilantro, lime juice and agave nectar.
4. Salmon Tartare at The Restaurant. While it’s really more of a cured salmon salad than a tartare, we love the bright and clean flavors of this dish, which comes with slivers of red chili, onion and briny capers.
5. Full English from Room Service. Hail the hotel’s British roots with a delectable breakfast in bed, complete with soft scrambled eggs and all the meaty English fixings.