Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Spa at Trump SoHo offers some nice amenities to make your experience at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa even more pleasurable. Here’s our list of the five best:
1. The hammams. The beautiful mosaic-tiled rooms have domed ceilings and marble beds. Beautiful silver bowls are used to pour hot water over you during the relaxing and super-effective treatments (your skin will feel so soft).
2. The pool deck. Only hotel guests have access to the pool, however, there are private deck areas in which spa guests can lounge outside between or after treatments. These areas are accessible from within the spa locker rooms and relaxation lounge.
3. The luxury New York spa offers some tasty teas made exclusively for Trump by the Mighty Leaf Tea Company. There are six flavors to choose from, including Rainforest Mate, African Amber Organic, Ginger Twist and Organic Detox Infusion. The teas are made hot in the winter and cold in the summer.
4. The relaxation room has curved day beds topped with soft sheets and cozy throws that will lull you to sleep. Each lounger is partitioned off with a silk panel, offering a bit of privacy. There’s a small reading light — if you can stay awake.
5. The chromotherapy shower has an array of color inspired lighting that will illuminate your shower experience. It also has a rain showerhead at the top and jets to the side for an invigorating rinse.