Answers from Our Experts (1)
Carnivores will be satisfied with the city’s more than ample selection of eateries offering up every formed of grilled, broiled and smoked goodness. Whether it fine dining or Mexican bites, Oklahoma City has cornered the market on meat. Here are the best restaurants in and near Oklahoma City.
1. Bellini’s Ristorante. Perched on a scenic lakeside, this rustic Italian eatery has several signature dishes, including Osso Bucco and Linguine Carbonara, as well as fresh seafood options, salads, antipastas and homemade pizzas. The swanky bar serves them up strong cocktails, and there’s a vast selection of wines by the bottle and glass.
2. Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse. This classic steakhouse has a contemporary chef-driven menu, and an extensive wine list with over 150 quality selections of fine wines. Some of our favorite dishes on the menu include the Blue Ribbon Filet Mignon and Alaskan King Crab Legs and the Australian Rack of Lamb, Pan-Seared with a Shiitake Mushroom Demi Glace.
3. The Coach House. Run by a chef lauded many times for his culinary achievements, this restaurant is known for its changing menu that features fresh, seasonal ingredients. The genius of many of the dishes involves taking classic American favorites and giving them a twist, like pan roasted chicken with caramelized Cippolini onions or grilled filet of beef with red wine-smoked onion butter.
4. La Baguette Bistro. Authentic casual French fare, with an extensive menu that has everything from pate and escargots to salads, soups and “Les Burgers.” If you’re looking for a breakfast spot, the bistro whips up amazing omelets and crepes, and there’s an in-house bakery and butcher shop.
5. Nonna’s Euro-American Ristorante & Bar. This classy yet casual Bricktown dining spot has an intriguing array of seafood and meat dishes, including several steak choices grilled over a wood fire, as well as renowned desserts and an impressive wine list.