Answers from Our Experts (1)
Enhance your dining experience at Eleven by knowing these five things before you go:
1. It’s located poolside. But cast aside any concerns about views of sunbathers or raucous swimmers: The pool closes when the restaurant opens, which is at 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
2. The restaurant is closed Sunday and Monday. Plan to make your reservation on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between 6 and 10 p.m. or on Friday or Saturday between 6 and 11 p.m.
3. Indulge in the bread basket. If you typically pass on baskets of bread, know that doing so would be a grave error at Eleven, where steaming hot rolls are made from pretzel dough and arrive accompanied with a delicious honey mustard butter.
4. Order a drink. Another item not to miss is the Kama Sutra martini, prepared with pomegranate vodka, triple sec, fresh lime, pomegranate juice and simple syrup, and topped with champagne.
5. There are fireworks views. Your Kama Sutra martini is the perfect cocktail to have in hand when the fireworks start to burst over Magic Kingdom, which happens nightly at 9 or 10 p.m., depending on the season.