Answers from Our Experts (1)
In an area suited for kids - of all ages, really - you can imagine just how many kid-friendly restaurants are in Orlando.
1. Rainforest Café; Naturally, the theme parks have kid-friendly restaurants, especially the Rainforest Café at Walt Disney World. The sights and sounds will have you feeling like you just stepped into a rainforest, and the food is plentiful and young palate-pleasing, for adults, too.
2. T-Rex Dine with the dinosaurs at T-Rex in downtown Disney, an interactive restaurant filled with animatronic dinosaurs and excavation areas. While your kids are off having a roaring good time, you’ll enjoy delicious entrees you can really sink your teeth into.
3. ‘Ohana Kids may not be able to play with their food, but they can play throughout their meals at ‘Ohana, also at Walt Disney World. From the moment families enter the restaurant to sounds of conch shells wailing to the storytelling and coconut races - yes, coconut races - dinner includes fun and games. Don’t forget the hula-hoops and dancing to island music.
4. Disney dining: Of course, if you’re dining at Disney, there’s always the option of dining in-park with characters, from Mickey and Minnie Mouse to Winnie the Pooh and Tigger, too.
5. Café Tu Tu Tango: Outside of theme park world, there’s plenty of dining options, especially on International Drive. Imagine dining in an artist’s loft, surrounded by original works of art hanging on every inch of available space. That’s exactly the vibe you’ll find at Café Tu Tu Tango - a fun, vibrant and exuberant restaurant that’s perfect for the entire family. Meals come tapas-style - small dishes bursting with flavor and perfect for sharing.