Answers from Our Experts (1)
Though Jaws may get your heart pumping at Universal Studios, you’re more likely to want a little less action-packed ambience for dinner with your special someone. Here’s our list of Orlando’s five best romantic restaurants:
1. Victoria & Albert’s: The staff at this restaurant at Walt Disney World will customize your menu to your exact tastes, and the service will make you feel as if you’re the only couple in the room.
2. Napa: If you’re looking for a little romance to accompany your dinner, head to Napa at the Peabody Orlando. When you make reservations, ask for a cozy booth in the back of the restaurant, or perhaps a quiet table along the floor-to-ceiling windows. The décor, flickering candlelight, fine wine list and an exquisite food combine for an unforgettable evening.
3. Vito’s Chop House: The intimate ambience, exceptional service and out-of-this-world cuisine lend themselves to romance at Vito’s Chop House on International Drive, a classic steakhouse with Italian influences. Sip on one of the restaurant’s specialty martinis or a glass of wine from its extensive wine list and let the night take hold.
4. Seasons 52: If you’re timing’s right, an evening reservation at Seasons 52 can be filled with romance. Make reservations for a table on the patio and watch the fireworks from area theme parks light up the night while you dine of flavor-filled, calorie-considered dishes.
5. Ceviche: Whisper sweet nothings and nibble on small plates at Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant and in downtown Orlando. Add a glass of the house sangria - red or white - and see were the evening takes you.