Answers from Our Experts (1)
As one of Europe’s most visited capitals, Prague has a variety of accommodations to suit all tastes. Here are five hotels worth checking into.
1. Four Seasons Hotel Prague. With its regal style and city views, this Four Seasons is one of our top places to stay in Prague. It features a multilingual concierge team, a top spa and some of the largest suites in the city.
2. Mandarin Oriental Prague. Asian style and service meet old world Europe at this opulent hotel located near the famed Charles Bridge. The over-the-top luxurious spa is worth a visit alone.
3. Aria Hotel. The musical-themed Aria Hotel is located just a few minutes from Prague Castle and Charles Bridge. It comes with top amenities like a state-of-the-art fitness center and a lovely rooftop terrace. But what really sets it apart from the rest is that it has its very own musicologist, who can suggest concerts and events or just talk shop.
4. The Augustine. This stylish hotel is made up of seven linked buildings — of which one is a former monestary (monks still live in the area, and you may see them walking on the manicured paths). Today, the whole building is mostly modern, featuring Art Deco pieces that mix in with classic gothic arches.
5. Buddha-Bar Hotel. If you're willing to forgo Old World luxury for a hip nightclub feel, this hotel is for you. The colorful rooms feature a mod-Oriental design (think modern Buddha), plus massive tubs and 100 percent Egyptian cotton sheets. And when you want to go clubbing, you don't even have to leave the building.