Answers from Our Experts (1)
After our most recent stay at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, it was difficult to choose only a few of the best things about the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel, but some of the things we love most are:
1. Anasazi Restaurant. From breakfast to dinner and cocktails on the patio in between, the restaurant focuses on traditional Mexican favorites with a gourmet twist.
2. Staff. Anasazi is a boutique hotel with an intimate feel. Expect the staff to remember your name and personalize your stay with little extras like eyeglass wipes left next to your reading glasses and humidifiers in every room.
3. Massages. In-room aromatherapy massages are just the thing after a long day touring the local art galleries.
4. Location. The hotel sits in picturesque downtown Santa Fe and is within walking distance of several museums, artisanal boutiques and unforgettable restaurants.
5. Décor. The luxury hotel has a Southwestern design scheme. From the pots of cacti to cowhide chairs to kiva fireplaces in all the guest rooms, you’ll never forget that you’re in a very special part of the world.