Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s a lot to love about Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle, but these are our favorite things about the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. Location. You can’t find a hotel that’s more centrally located than this one. Just a five-minute walk from Seattle’s famed Pike Place Market and steps to luxury shopping, you’ll find everything in the Emerald City within easy access.
2. Fantastic service. The hotel knows how to make its guests feel special, and there’s no doubt you’ll be treated to friendly service where everyone recognizes you and greets you by name.
3. The Georgian. The luxury Seattle hotel’s signature restaurant combines French techniques with Northwest flavors (think Dungeness crab bisque and seared scallops with truffle-bacon butter sauce) and is located in a stunning dining room with extra tall ceilings and twinkling chandeliers.
4. Tasteful elegance. From the moment you pull up to the tree-lined driveway, you’ll find a bastion of old-world charm and style. The lobby area is exceptionally grand, with its tall domed ceiling, wooden pillars and wraparound indoor veranda.
5. Great room service. You’ll find so much more than burgers and steaks on the hotel’s room service menu. In addition to offering signature dishes from the hotel’s two restaurants, The Georgian and Shucker’s, you’ll discover unique menu options including macrobiotic, raw, vegan, gluten-free and heart-healthy items.