Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll experience many wonderful amenities during your stay at Sorrento Hotel in Seattle. Here are the ones that we think are the best:
1. Wedding services. Seattle Bride Magazine named Sorrento Hotel the “best place for intimate weddings” in 2012. The Forbes Travel Guide recommended hotel has an array of spaces to accommodate groups from five to 120 people. The Top of the Town is the largest space with 1,800-square feet, cathedral-style ceilings and views of the Seattle skyline. The catering team has a large menu and staff to accommodate a variety of tastes.
2. The Hunt Club. This elegant dining room with exposed brick walls and soft lighting has a cozy and romantic atmosphere. The Hunt Club serves classic cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily while brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays. Some of executive chef Dan Gilmore’s specialties include baked oysters and absinthe, seared halibut and grilled bone-in, rib eye with figs and blue cheese.
3. The Fireside Room. Seattle Metropolitan Magazine listed the Fireside Room as one of 30 dining experiences every Seattle resident must have. Its large cozy fireplace and comfortable chairs make it a great place to meet for drinks or a bite to eat.
4. Afternoon tea. Spend a memorable afternoon with family or friends sharing afternoon tea. This elegant service in the Fireside Room includes an assortment of teas, baked scones, pastries and sandwiches.
5. Night School. The Night School program was established in 2009 to highlight and honor the local arts community. Artists, writers, filmmakers and mixologists are invited to share their wealth of knowledge and talent with both hotel guests and the public during scheduled events at the Forbes Travel Guide recommended hotel.