Answers from Our Experts (1)
InterContinental Shanghai Expo knows how to make both business and leisure guests feel at home. Here are the five best amenities at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Shanghai hotel:
1. The spa. The hotel’s Four-Star spa creates a personal retreat for travelers. Soothing natural elements and flowing water throughout make you feel completely at peace while relaxing and gazing out at the river from a semi-private chaise lounge.
2. Televisions. Guest rooms are fully equipped with the latest technological gadgets, including LCD flat-screen TVs and waterproof bathroom televisions.
3. Internet. The hotel offers both wired and wireless Internet, so you can plug in and stay connected during your stay.
4. The Four-Star hotel will deliver a newspaper to your room daily, so you can stay on top of world news and events while you’re in Shanghai.
5. Business perks. The hotel’s Club Lounge and professional MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Exhibitions) spaces will delight business travelers. The meeting rooms and quiet lounge create luxurious, productive spaces conducive to talking business or hammering out negotiations.