Answers from Our Experts (1)
Here are five things you should be sure to toss in your suitcase for your stay at JW Marriott Shanghai at Tomorrow Square:
1. A bathing suit. On the seventh floor of the luxury hotel you’ll find an indoor pool and an outdoor rooftop pool, so you can take a dip no matter the weather.
2. Your camera. JW Marriott Shanghai offers staggering views from the rooftop pool, the lobby and the restaurants, as well as from all the guest rooms.
3. Your appetite. Whether you’re tucking into Wagyu beef steaks at JW’s California Grill or crispy roast pigeon at Wan Hao Chinese Restaurant, you’ll be well fed at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel.
4. An eye for art. The hotel is directly across the street from museum-filled People’s Park. There, you can browse through the Museum of Contemporary Art Shanghai, which recently hosted a Chanel exhibition, or the Shanghai Art Museum, home to the city’s biennale.
5. Sunscreen. The rooftop pool is a big selling point at the hotel, but sunscreen is not sold widely in Shanghai. When it is available it’s exorbitantly priced.