Answers from Our Experts (1)
Kerry Hotel, Pudong, Shanghai has a slew of perks that makes for a comfortable and luxurious stay. Here are the five things we love best about this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. The gym. The spacious, airy gym has cardio rooms and the latest machines, which are equipped with personal television screens and heart-rate monitors. Yoga, Pilates and spinning classes are available throughout the day, and friendly personal trainers are on hand to tweak your form and make sure you stay hydrated.
2. The Kerry Adventure Zone. A veritable kid paradise, this colorful playroom is filled with beanbags, computers, ball pits, jungle gyms, slides and a snack bar with every candy a tyke could imagine. There are also three rooms for birthday parties, making the hotel ideal for kids who love to play (and parents who love to relax).
3. Weekend brunch. All-day eatery The COOK is a family-friendly spot with something for everyone. Its unique card system means you’ll get the chance to savor every delicious bite from a meat station and fresh salad bar, as well as seafood, sushi, Malay cuisine, pastas and treats from a luxuriant dessert stand and coffee bar.
4. The MEET. The luxury hotel’s fine dining venue has an aging room, which ensures that its signature tomahawk steaks are cooked to perfection. Don’t forget that the dipping sauces and side dishes make for an exquisite meal.
5. The BREW. If you enjoy a cold beer — which isn’t always easy to come by in Shanghai — you’ll find a favorite Pilsner, cider or vanilla stout at The BREW. Enjoy your drinks while you watch the big-screen TVs or catch up with friends.