Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you pack your bags for Swissôtel Grand Shanghai, here are five things you should know:
1. It’s a business hotel. Swissôtel Grand Shanghai is a business hotel, where you will feel comfortable and relaxed — even when you’re working on a big presentation or wooing a client.
2. But it’s not overly stuffy or pretentious. The spacious rooms and friendly staff make the hotel feel welcoming.
3. It’s located in the Jing’an central business district. With this central location, you will find shopping, entertainment and dining options all within walking distance.
4. There are plenty of spots for unwinding. The hotel’s spa has a private Jacuzzi and sauna, and the modern gym facilities come with plenty of machines and an indoor pool for swimming laps.
5. It’s full of meeting spaces. The hotel’s MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Exhibitions) spaces can be equipped with stages and microphones for a brand launch, or event organizers may opt for a boardroom setting that allows all guests to be heard at a strategic meeting. All function rooms have excellent acoustics and comfortable seating.