Answers from Our Experts (1)
Swissôtel Grand Shanghai is a business-focused hotel, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of amenities for kids. Here are the five best amenities for kids at the Shanghai hotel:
1. The pools. Kids will enjoy splashing around in the shallow end of the 66-foot indoor heated pool, and little ones can hang out in the wading pool.
2. Kids’ rooms. Special kids’ guest rooms are available upon request. They can be stocked with DVDs, stuffed animals and board games to keep antsy tykes entertained.
3. Restaurants. While Swissôtel Grand Shanghai is more of a business hotel, the restaurants easily accommodate young ones with a variety of mild dishes.
4. Milk chocolate fountain. At Café Swiss, children of all ages will adore dunking fruit and marshmallows into the flowing milk chocolate fountain.
5. Swiss Gourmet. This eatery inside the Forbes Travel Guide recommended hotel is great for grabbing a bite or stocking up on snacks before heading out for a day of exploring.