Answers from Our Experts (1)
A top location and in-room perks are just a couple of the things we love about Swissôtel Grand Shanghai. Here are the five things we love best:
1. Top business location. Swissôtel Grand Shanghai is tucked in the heart of the Jing’an central business district, making it an ideal spot to stay if you’re in town for work. But if you’re looking to see some sites, the hotel is also...
2. Close to some of Shanghai’s top tourist attractions. The tree-lined streets of the former French Concession, a neighborhood chock-full of adorable bars and hidden restaurants, is just a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Metro line 1, situated just outside the hotel’s door, will take you directly to People’s Square and Nanjing Pedestrian Street for the city’s most famous tourist attractions and shopping areas.
3. A calming retreat. Although the hotel is in the heart of the city, you will feel a sense of calm while relaxing in the spacious Forbes Travel Guide recommended hotel. For even more Zen, we suggest hitting up the indoor pool or the spa.
4. Guest rooms. Retreat to your room at Swissôtel Grand Shanghai, where you’ll find cutting-edge technology and furniture that embraces clean European lines.
5. The restaurants. Café Swiss, The Flow and Yuan Yuan allow you to nip downstairs for a quick bite or cocktail between meetings or city excursions.