Answers from Our Experts (1)
When staying at Swissôtel Grand Shanghai, we suggest sampling some Southeast Asian cuisine — and you’ll find plenty of it at the Forbes Travel Guide recommended Shanghai hotel. Here are its five best dishes:
1. Traditional soup dumplings. Otherwise known as xiao long bao, you will find this Chinese dish at the hotel’s Yuan Yuan restaurant. Order it with vegetables or pork.
2. Egg fried rice. Those weary of the authentic cuisine can’t go wrong with this classic Chinese dish, also available at Yuan Yuan.
3. Grilled Kobe rib-eye steak. Head to Café Swiss to tuck into this perfectly grilled steak.
4. Grilled Australian green lobster. Served at Café Swiss, this is a succulent dish that’s perfect for impressing clients.
5. Grilled Atlantic salmon fillets. This is an excellent option for guests who are watching their waistlines.