Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you pack your bags for Swissôtel Grand Shanghai, make sure to include these five things:
1. Comfortable walking shoes. If you plan on exploring downtown Shanghai, you’ll need to come prepared with a comfortable pair of shoes.
2. Business attire. Swissôtel Grand Shanghai is a business-focused hotel, and if you plan on doing some work while you’re in town, you’ll want to pack a formal suit and tie. Dinner with Chinese partners in Yuan Yuan restaurant can be a formal affair, and brunch at Café Swiss has a smart casual dress code.
3. Running shoes. Those who plan to enjoy the onsite fitness facilities should bring running shoes.
4. A bathing suit. The Forbes Travel Guide recommended hotel’s heated indoor pool is the perfect spot to swim laps. You can also relax in the Jacuzzi.
5. A camera. All the rooms at the hotel boast top city views, and you’ll want your camera to capture them.