Answers from Our Experts (1)
CHAR Bar & Grill is not your typical steakhouse. Here are five quick things you should know about this dining spot.
1. CHAR Bar & Grill is located in the Hotel Indigo Shanghai on the Bund, right on the Shiliupu Dock in the southern part of the historic waterfront area.
2. CHAR Bar & Grill offers some of Australia’s most premium beef, including Blackmore Wagyu and Cape Grim Tasmania Natural Beef. You’ll find both grass-fed and grain-feed beef, offered with a variety of delicious sauces, exotic salts and even different types of handcrafted steak knives.
3. The interior of CHAR Bar & Grill is a sophisticated, sensual balance of masculine elements like the textured granite walls and dark raw wood paneling mixed with feminine touches like the sharp floral chair coverings.
4. Besides a stunning interior and menu, CHAR Bar & Grill’s jaw-dropping views over the Huangpu River, which span both the Puxi and Pudong riversides, are some of the most dazzling in all of Shanghai.
5. The restaurant is a great destination for all-night entertainment. After you finish your delectable meal at the restaurant, you can head upstairs to the CHAR bar, where the large terrace gets you even closer to that dazzling view.