Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s much to write about Dining Room at Park Hyatt Shanghai (keep reading) but here are the five things you should know right off the bat about this Shanghai restaurant.
1. First, you have to know where it is. Dining Room is located in Park Hyatt Shanghai, a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel that feels more luxe boutique than big chain.
2. There are views. The restaurant is situated on the 87th floor of the Shanghai World Financial Center, the tallest tower in China. Needless to say, the views over the city are unparalleled.
3. The cuisine is European provincial using the best seasonal ingredients. It is exquisitely prepared and presented by Austrian chef Lukas Ziesel.
4. It’s pretty. The interior décor of Dining Room at Park Hyatt Shanghai is subtle, sophisticated and spares no expense on the very best materials. Fine artwork covers the wall and precious porcelain tops the tables.
5. The service is top-notch. Service is as scrupulous as one would expect from the fine-dining restaurant of one of the city’s top hotels.