Answers from Our Experts (1)
Jin Xuan is a special restaurant for many reasons. Here are five things you should know about it:
1. The restaurant is located in the super-posh climes of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong, above the luxe IFC mall in Shanghai’s bustling Lujiazui business district.
2. Jin Xuan really is the epitome of luxe Cantonese dining.
3. Chef Ooi Soon Lok heads the kitchen here, and is slowly revamping the menu so dishes are based in fine Cantonese cuisine but wander often into whimsical territory.
4. The meals here are stunning. Everything from traditional double-boiled chicken soup with ginseng to a breathtaking black-pepper beef made with Wagyu is top of the line.
5. With high, golden ceilings and sweeping views of the Bund, Jin Xuan is the place to go for a high-class business lunch or lavish dinner sure to impress.