Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are three kinds of menus at Pelham’s: a weekday set lunch, chef’s tasting menus (four, five, six or 12 courses) and an à la carte menu. Choose your menu and look out for these five dishes:
1. Pork shoulder. The black pork shoulder ragout is plated with wild mushrooms, housemade tagliatelle, sage and vincotto.
2. Sea bass. The sea bass gets a Chinese influence with a miso marinade. Candied walnuts add a sweet touch to the dish.
3. Risotto. Peas, asparagus and pesto pack the risotto with flavor, and Parmesan crisps offer some nice texture.
4. Barramundi. In this seafood bonanza, grilled barramundi (a freshwater fish) comes with calamari, cockles, prawns, a saffron risotto cake and poached shellfish.
5. Octopus. Taste the fruits of the land and the sea with crispy slow-braised octopus with chorizo. Potatoes, piquillo peppers, orange and arugula sit on the side.