Answers from Our Experts (1)
The easy answer to this is that the steaks are the single best things on the menu at Roosevelt Prime Steakhouse. But branching out, here are our picks for five more options that are equally as delicious:
1. Chocolate fondant cake. Need we say more? This warm cake, served with vanilla ice cream and raspberry coulis, is delicious.
2. Tuna tartare. Served with quail eggs and toast, the tuna tartare is prepared tableside.
3. New York strip. The 12-ounce, 1.5-inch thick New York strip sirloin steak is expensive — but it’s worth it as it could be one of the best steaks you’ll ever have.
4. Black truffle macaroni and cheese. Macaroni and cheese is good enough on it’s own, but the addition of black truffles makes this version stand out from the rest. It’s quite rich, so it’s best to split.
5. Lobster bisque. Served with black truffle foam, this creamy bisque is the perfect way to start your meal.