Answers from Our Experts (1)
Spa InterContinental has a menu full of great spa treatments to choose from. But here’s a list of what we think are the five best:
1. The Yin Ritual. This treatment is one of two signature Yin and Yang packages, which combine traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) with a Western influence to energize, relax and nurture body, mind and soul. The Yin Ritual is a relaxing treatment designed to rid the body of stress and detoxify with cooling herbs and fragrances like geranium, lotus and peppermint. The treatment includes massage, a body scrub, a body wrap and specially blended tea.
2. The Yang Ritual. The Yin Ritual’s complement is the Yang Ritual. This treatment energizes you by stimulating blood flow and circulation and clearing any blockages with a warming body exfoliation, body wrap and massage.
3. Caviar luxe anti-aging mask. If you’re looking to minimize fine lines and wrinkles as well as hydrate your skin, this is the mask you should get.
4. Aromatherapy hydrating facial with water lily. This is a great massage to get after winter to restore hydration to your skin before heading into spring. Your skin will get moisturized and feel restored.
5. Traditional Chinese massage. The nature of traditional Chinese massage targets pressure points to stimulate the body, correct physiological imbalances and cease blockages. It’s the perfect massage to get while in China (and at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa) to get your body rebalanced.