Answers from Our Experts (1)
From around-the-clock swimming to a mini-bar supplied with enough goodies to stock a small convenience store, these are the best things about W Singapore, Sentosa Cove:
1. 24-hour pool. Whether you want to wake up early to jump in this luxury Singapore hotel’s 14,400-square-foot pool, or take a dip in the middle of the night, the pool never closes, so swim at will. The fitness center is also conveniently open 24 hours a day, and you’ll also enjoy…
2. 24-hour room service. Many gourmet selections from the hotel’s excellent room service are available all night long, including a grilled panini stuffed with gruyere and marinated onions, ground angus sirloin burger, wood-fired pizzas and decadent desserts.
3. Hand-crafted spirits. Raise your hand if you’ve ever sipped cognac infused with figs and foie gras — didn’t think so. That’s just one of the unique hand-crafted creations poured at W Singapore, Sentosa Cove’s lively WOOBAR, which also serves bacon bourbon, lemongrass-ginger tequila and masala spiced whiskey.
4. Art collection. You’ll find paintings and sculptures from a star-studded lineup of acclaimed artists adorning the Forbes Travel Guide Recommended hotel’s chic public areas, including works from Auguste Rodin, David Hockney, Andy Warhol, Wang Ziwei and Chen Kezhan.
5. Well-stocked mini-bar. Tins of potato chips, mixed nuts and roasted almonds; small bucket of multi-colored marshmallows; chocolate bars; four bottles of wine; more than 10 premium liquors with variety of mixers — your room’s “Munchies Box” is loaded. Oh, and revitalizing oxygen canisters, antacid relief tablets, and an electronica mix CD? That’s all in there, too.