Answers from Our Experts (1)
From where it’s located to what to wear, here are just a few things you should know before heading to Palm Court Grill in Spokane, Washington:
1. This contemporary Spokane restaurant is located in the lobby of downtown’s historic Davenport Hotel, which is not to be confused with its sister property, the new Davenport Towers, situated just across the street.
2. Since finding a parking spot around the hotel can sometimes be challenging, particularly on weekend nights, the Davenport conveniently offers complimentary valet parking when you’re coming to wine and dine at the restaurant.
3. Don’t worry about pressing your suit or ironing your best dress for dinner. Palm Court Grill is a casual restaurant that does not have a dress code, though you won’t look out of place if you’re celebrating a special occasion and dress to impress.
4. You’ll have two separate dining areas to choose from: Opt for seating in the restaurant’s bright, energetic lobby, near the hotel’s hearth, for a livelier atmosphere and great people-watching, or head inside to the restaurant’s 30-person dining room for a quieter, more intimate ambience.
5. Finally, though this upscale Spokane restaurant is perhaps best known for its delicious selection of top-grade beef steaks, including a savory salt-rubbed prime rib, you’ll also find a good variety of fresh seafood that includes salmon, halibut, shrimp and crab. Bringing the kids along or have dietary restrictions? No problem. Palm Court Grill offers both a kid’s and gluten-free menu.