Answers from Our Experts (1)
The menu at Palm Court Grill has something for everyone, whether you’re craving a big, juicy steak or sticking to a gluten-free diet, but we feel these are just a few of the best things to order at this contemporary Spokane restaurant:
1. Salt-crusted prime rib. Served with a side of fresh vegetables and your choice of crisp shoestring French fries or fluffy mashed potatoes, this slow-cooked slab of succulent prime rib is one of Palm Court Grill’s most-popular dishes.
2. The Davenport crab Louis. Originally created by The Davenport Hotel and Tower founder Louis Davenport in the early 1900s, this classic, refreshing salad is made with butter lettuce, hard-boiled eggs, tomatoes, hunks of fresh crab meat and the restaurant’s signature Louis dressing.
3. Fresh Alaskan halibut. This flaky fish filet is lightly breaded, served with a citrusy beurre blanc sauce and topped with mango salsa and toasted almonds. If you’re in the mood for seafood, we also recommend the crispy, coconut-crusted salmon or prawns.
4. Oven-roasted chicken breast. Filling and wholly satisfying, Palm Court Grill’s poultry is stuffed with a tasty mixture of prosciutto, Swiss cheese and mushrooms, then finished with a generous pour of decadent Mornay sauce.
5. Grilled pork porterhouse. We loved the tantalizing contrast of flavors and textures featured in this meaty slab of pork, which is topped with a compote made from Granny Smith apples and vanilla beans and served with a side of garlic mashed potatoes.