Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best hotels in St. Kitts and Nevis offer a blend of luxury and understated elegance. Here’s Forbes Travel Guide’s list of the five best places to stay in St. Kitts and Nevis:
1. Four Seasons Resort Nevis. This recently renovated resort has a beautiful beachfront, a spa, three outdoor pools and a Robert Trent Jones-designed golf course. Rooms feel fresh with a white-and-blue color scheme.
2. Montpelier Plantation and Beach. This plantation-style hotel has airy rooms with wood floors and dark wood furniture. The villa suite has a plunge pool and covered porches. The beach has cabanas and a beach bar.
3. St. Kitts Marriott Resort and The Royal Beach Casino. This beachfront hotel has eight restaurants and a 35,000-square-foot casino, plus a golf course. The Frigate Bay location means there’s plenty to do nearby as well.
4. Nisbet Plantation Beach Club. Located on Nevis, this beachfront resort hosts guests in yellow cottages decorated with wicker furniture and decked out with white plantation shutters. Amenities include three restaurants and a spa.
5. Ottley’s Plantation Inn. This restored 18th-century sugar plantation is a secluded getaway framed by jungle and expansive sea views. The English cottage suite has original stone walls from the 1800s.