Answers from Our Experts (1)
Innisbrook resort in Florida is full of all the amenities you’d expect to find at a modern luxury golf resort. Of all the offerings at the resort, these were the five amenities Forbes Travel Guide editors liked best:
1. The pools. There are six pools on property, each with its own personality. The Loch Ness Monster Pool, for example, is the family and kids pool, while the pool near Copperhead is more quiet and secluded. There’s a lap pool, too, and each pool includes free water and towel service, as well as access to dining menus (if there’s not a cafe at your pool).
2. Beach shuttle. If you’re in the mood for some surf and sand, take the free shuttle from Innisbrook to the Clearwater beaches. A short 15- to 20-minute drive from the property, the shuttle eliminates the need for you to drive or pay for parking at the beach.
3. Indaba Spa. Innisbrook’s Indaba Spa was built in 2009 and is a little slice of African-inspired serenity in the middle of the resort. The spa is open daily except for Tuesday, so plan ahead and book your spa and salon treatments for a day of pampering.
4. Exploring nature. Sprinkled throughout the four golf courses are lakes and nature walks, which are prime for fishing and bird-watching. Grab a map from the clubhouse or guest services at the Osprey clubhouse, and set out on a hike through Innisbrook. And don’t forget to bring your camera — you’ll see a lot of birds and wildlife, especially if you head out early in the morning.
5. Dining at Packard’s. As the resort’s only fine-dining establishment, Packard’s makes a perfect place to get dressed up and enjoy a sumptuous steak dinner during the resort’s high season. The steakhouse at Innisbrook resort features prime beef that’s aged and then cooked to perfection.