Answers from Our Experts (1)
Jazz, country music, grunge, dance, pop, rock ’n’ roll — whatever you’re in the mood for, you’ll find it at Turning Stone Resort Casino. The Verona, New York, resort has almost as many entertainment venues as a small city, and every night there’s something new to look forward to. A few favorites to visit include:
• Upstate Tavern is known for its wide selection of rotating craft beers from around New York. The food here is classic pub fare — burgers, fries, poutine and sliders.
• The Tin Rooster serves the best barbecue in Verona, but you’ll find more than just pork and fried pickles here. It is also a country music bar, hosting live music and bands each weekend.
• Located on the casino floor, the Leopard Lounge is Turning Stone Resort Casino’s upscale cocktail bar. You’ll have your pick of cocktails, wine and beer, and prime seats for all the action.
• The Turquoise Tiger takes its cue from 1940s film noir. Dueling pianos, live jazz and a sexy vibe make this lounge the perfect place to be any night of the week.
• The Showroom is the resort’s cabaret-style venue. It hosts everything from big-name acts like The Beach Boys to stand-up comedians and magicians.