Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Lodge at Turning Stone Resort Casino is part of the larger Turning Stone Resort Casino, but it’s situated slightly off of the main casino floor, allowing guests who stay here a more intimate feel. While all who stay at the Lodge have access to the same amenities and entertainment options as those who opt for the hotel inside the casino, there are a few things we think stand out:
1. Skana Spa. Located in The Lodge at Turning Stone Resort Casino, Skana Spa is a slice of serenity among the bells and whistles of the nearby casino. The spa offers everything from massages and body treatments to facials and salon services.
2. Wildflowers. This fine-dining restaurant is located on the first floor of the Lodge, and it’s open for breakfast and dinner. We suggest treating yourself to dinner one night. The menu changes daily with seasonal items, but you won’t want to miss the s’mores dessert plate.
3. Proximity to casino and gaming floors. While we love the fact that The Lodge at Turning Stone Resort Casino is separated from the main casino and hotel, it’s also nice to know that all these amenities are just a short walk away. Separated by a glassed-in walkway, the casino, shops, lounges and clubs at Turning Stone Resort Casino are just on the other side of the Lodge, so you can have your privacy or join the masses that descend here each day.
4. Entertainment and sports. The massive entertainment and sports hub at Turning Stone Resort Casino welcomes acts like Ringo Starr, Kiss, Disney on Ice and various comedy and theater shows. As far as sports offerings, it has putting greens, a full-service pro shop and six tennis courts.
5. Guest room suites. All of the rooms at the Verona, New York, hotel are suites, making a stay here a little more like home. The Lodge is mostly smoke-free (there are three smoking rooms on the fourth floor), and all accommodations have separate living room areas. Even the basic suite is large enough for three people to stay comfortably, and we love that many have balconies, so you can watch a game of golf on the nearby green or just wind down your day with an alfresco cocktail at sunset.