Answers from Our Experts (2)
The spa treatments at The Potting Shed Spa at Blantyre are pretty standard and don't change. While unique massages like Shiatsu or Thai massages can be arranged, here are a few of our favorites always on the menu.
1. Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage. The 60-minute massage focuses only on your head, neck and shoulders, where most of us hold our tension.
2. Aromatherapy Body Massage. For 60 or 90 minutes, you can enjoy an aromatic massage that combines specific massage techniques with pure essential oils from Aromatherapy Associates of England. You can also pick your aromatherapy with your spa therapist.
3. Customized Facial. Everyone's skin is different, so the customized facial is always a good option for those needing some intimate skin care. The facial can be booked for 60 or 90 minutes and includes a deep cleansing, exfoliation and extraction followed by a facial massage and finishing mask.
4. Hydrating Seaweed Treatment. This 90-minute wrap uses a blend of seaweed plant extract and natural oils to aid in the removal of toxins and impurities. Then you're placed in a relaxing Vichy shower to rinse the seaweed from your skin.
5. Aromatherapy Rose Pedicure. Tired feet need a bit of pampering, which is why we love the rose pedicure. The two-hour foot focus includes a classic pedicure with the addition of rose, sandalwood, jojoba and evening primrose oils and creams to nourish your feet and legs.
The five best treatments at The Potting Shed Spa at Blantyre are the 90-minute relaxation massage, 90-minute pedicure, seasonal sugar scrub, Sea/Vitamin C Anti-Wrinkle Facial and Aromatherapy Body Booster.