Answers from Our Experts (1)
Miraj Hammam Spa by Caudalie Paris at the Shangri-La Toronto offers many fantastic treatments, but these five are the stars of the show:
1. Hammam & Gommage. After alternating between the low- and high-intensity chambers in the steam room, a therapist will come in to perform a full body exfoliation (the gommage) using the eucalyptus-infused black Moroccan soap. This is considered to be the ultimate in detoxification treatments.
2. Hammam & Massage. Spend your desired length of time in the hammam treatment rooms and then follow this experience with a 60-minute, deep tissue, personalized massage.
3. Vinosource Facial. A nourishing treatment for dry, dehydrated and jetlagged skin, it uses fresh grapes to restore the skin’s natural radiance.
4. Signature Vichy Shower Merlot Friction Scrub. While standing under a running shower, enjoy a relaxing massage with grape seed and essential oils as well as warming bentonite clay.
5. Vinotherapie Spa Pedicure. A step above the basic pedicure, this includes a Merlot Friction Scrub to massage the feet and remove excess or dry skin. After that, a moisturizing mask locks in the hydration and a massage relieves any existing stress or tension.