Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are plenty of ways to describe the style of Solaris Residences but here's what we think in just a few words:
1. Luxurious. Solaris Residences set a new standard for luxury when it opened its doors in 2011 in Vail, Colorado, a town already known as one of the most prestigious ski destinations in the U.S. Its carefully planned architectural style pays tribute to its luxurious mountainous surroundings. Its fine, custom furnishings and décor, top-of-the-line amenities and impeccable first-class service will impress the savviest of travelers.
2. Relaxed. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel's many amenities invite guests to relax and unwind. You can’t help but escape to a world of tranquility when surrounded by a full-service spa, fine dining, a first-class movie theatre, a luxurious bowling alley, and of course one of the world’s best ski resorts.
3. Welcoming. A public outdoor plaza on the property was designed to give the feel of a welcoming town center and comfortable gathering spot in Vail.
4. Eclectic. A savvy luxury traveler will appreciate the architect’s attempt to combine European Alpine design with contemporary forms.
5. Prestigious. Guests at Solaris Residences are pampered with the best services and amenities Vail has to offer. The Solaris is prestigious and attracts the top movers and shakers from all walks of life through its doors.