Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s more to know about Yew Seafood and Bar than just the fact that it’s a modern seafood hotspot in downtown Vancouver. Check out our list of know-before-you-gos to make sure you get the most out of your experience:
1. It’s located inside the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver. Whether you’re a guest of the hotel or not you’re welcome to head to the second floor and grab a table for breakfast, lunch or dinner (or strictly for one of its impressive cocktails).
2. It has vegan menus. If you’re an animal-free eater you’ll be impressed with the array of dishes that cater to your restrictions. Vegan tacos, a saffron risotto and even a vegan chocolate brownie can be ordered up for lunch or dinner.
3. It takes cocktails seriously. The bar at Yew has an impressive mix of classic cocktails, signature creations and seasonal offerings that well-schooled bartenders have worked tirelessly to create. The barrel-aged drinks are a favorite, and watching the bartenders at work is half the fun.
4. Wine Down Sundays are worth a visit. Every Sunday, Yew slices the price of its bottles of wine in half for a special incentive to dig into its lengthy wine list. And they mean every single bottle on a list that includes hundreds to choose from.
5. Seafood is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Start your day with Yew’s smoked salmon Benedict or Dungeness crab breakfast sandwich; pick up some Manhattan chowder or grilled B.C. spot prawns for lunch; and, make a reservation for the market catch for dinner.