Answers from Our Experts (1)
The luxurious Spa at Four Seasons Resort Whistler has many complimentary amenities for its guests. Here are five to enjoy:
1. Private change rooms, showers (stocked with plush towels, body soap and shampoo) and lockers outfitted with fresh robes and slippers make your time in the locker room almost as luxurious as your time in a treatment room.
2. The locker room houses a soothing eucalyptus steam room (to be used before or after a treatment), and when you step out, grab an ice-cold face towel to cool off — or better yet, blast yourself under the glacier shower.
3. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa provides sundries for post-treatment touch-ups — including blow dryers (with a detachable defuser for curly locks), razors, feminine hygiene products, mouthwash, deodorant, plastic bags for wet swimsuits and body creams — which make it easy to prep for a dinner date, client meeting or a day exploring Whistler.
4. The Relaxation Room is a tranquil spot where you can unwind with a cup of hot tea, fruit- and cucumber-infused water, fresh fruit and, if the mood strikes you, a gossip magazine.
5. Bring your bathing suit for a dip in the luxury Whistler spa's outdoor whirlpool, which is open year-round and a true Canadian experience in the winter months, as there’s nothing quite like jumping into a steaming whirlpool surrounded by snow.