Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before making a visit to this historic property, we’ve provided some key things to know about Hotel Jerome:
1. Book in advance. The luxury hotel is a popular getaway, so the earlier you book a room reservation, the better.
2. You don't need a car. Aspen is a small town, and Hotel Jerome offers complimentary transportation in any one of its Mercedes-Benz SUVs — perfect for getting you around the city.
3. Bring your swimsuit. There's an outdoor heated pool, plus two hot tubs at Hotel Jerome.
4. It's pet friendly. Whether you want to bring your dog or you are allergic to them, it's best to let the reservationist know.
5. Have a drink at the Living Room. Not only is it comfortable and you can have savory handcrafted cocktails and healthy snacks (green pea hummus or house-smoked trout), but it is also a place to see and be seen in Aspen on the weekends.